Does Your Smartphone Damages Your Eyes?
Many people tells me that dont use a screen for too long because you will lose your eyesight entirely. So I thought I should do a research on it make a conclusion of it. So I have a good news and a bad news. So good news turns out there is no evidence at all that your phone or laptop will cause permanent damage to your eyesight, but it can cause your eyes short-term effect and may be incresing their risk of eye damage.
So here are some tips to prevent all problems of eyes in one go. Firstly I am not going to tell you to use your phone less because no one likes that.
- Make sure your computer/mobile screen is about an arm’s length, away from your face.
- Follow the 20-20-20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at an object at least 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds.
- Take a longer break of about 15 minutes after every 2 hours you spend on your devices.
- Make sure the lighting in the room you’re in is bright enough. You don’t want your device to be brighter than the surroundings.
- Keep your eyes wet by blinking about 10 times every 20 minutes or so and you should be good to go. Blinking often helps refocus your eyes, too.
- Adjust your device settings such as
- Raise the contrast on your screen and make text larger.
- Change the brightness of the screen. It shouldn’t be lighter or darker than your surroundings.
So here the tips and what do you think. Write your opinion in comment box.Share your ideas for future topics it will be a great help.